Queers of War Queers of War

that was so messed up.

I laughed my ass off. =]

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

gah.

Its really an awesome game. but i dont know if its just my computer or the newgrounds portal or what, but i have constant issues with controls lagging, sticking, and generally being bad. Like, what happens the most is ill jump, and my character will stop moving forward randomly and just fall straight, even though im still holding a sideways arrow down.
does anyone else have this?

flashygoodness responds:

A lot of people seem to have this issue, unfortunately. I wish there was something I could do about it, but mainly it's the performance of your computer and web browser that causes this. Try closing all other applications you're using and disable some browser extensions to see if it runs better like that.

TANKMEN: Battle! TANKMEN: Battle!

Nice.

It was a good game. Well made, nice animations, cool customization, tankmen, i mean, what more could you want?
The only problem, like everyone else said, is that is was super easy. Barrier and dual Lightsabers ftw.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

fuck you sunchips.
you think youre all cool, cuz you have a gun and my computer lags like hell. bah. i will best you, someday...

Recharge Recharge

Fantastic!

I honestly dont know exactly what i like about this song so much. Its so simple, yet so intricate. Its an amazing peace of work, dude. Keep it up!

alvys18 responds:

thank you man!!!

Clubber! Clubber!

ehh

you have good ideas, so keep that up, but one thing ive noticed through about all of your songs is that they're all very flat. The bass sounds fine, but the lead sounds like youre arpeggiating from half a step down, which sounds like crap. if the lead in this song was on tune, this would easily be an 8 or a 9.

Larvae L'Sleep Larvae L'Sleep

duuuuuuude...

let me just say that i love you.

Slug-Salt responds: